1. Carefully review the project description and requirements.
2. Tailor your bid to the project, Customize your proposal.
3. Demonstrate your expertise, skills and experience to complete the project successfully.
4. Offer a Fair and competitive price with time and resources required to complete the project.
5. Write a clear and concise proposal, highlight your relevant skills and experience,
6. Include any relevant samples or work examples of your past work.
7. Be responsive and professional, Maintain a professional and respectful tone throughout the bidding process.
8. Make sure to carefully proofread your proposal for spelling and grammar errors.
If you want to learn more about freelancer.com Checkout Below